Pages

Snowplace Like Home

During the months of November and December I find myself buying the feel good Christmas novels. I'm a sucker for a joyful heroine who has to overcome some sort of obstacle in her life to find the spirit of the season and put the joy back in her soul.


Barnes and Noble

A few years ago I had written a short story for a boutique publisher's Christmas anthology. Another Quirky Christmas was a short story prequel to my award winning novel Carpe Bead 'em. Over a year ago, the publisher reverted the rights back to me and the other authors in the anthology.

Another Quirky Christmas has been rewritten and with a new title has become SNOWPLACE LIKE HOME.

If you have already read Carpe Bead 'em, you will love Snowplace Like Home. It doesn't give spoilers to Carpe Bead 'em. It introduces you to the quirky character of Aunt Grace and gives you a little more insight to her relationship with Hallie Mediate.

I hope you enjoy Snowplace Like Home! It's a wonderful feel good, get in the holiday spirit short story.

Enyoy!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...