Pages

Coloring for the Cause

It's that time of the year again  

Over the past few years, my friend's daughter has been collecting coloring books and crayons for Cincinnati's Children's Hospital. A few years ago she was in the ER over Christmas and noticed the children in the hospital had few coloring books and they had to share. 
She asked Santa to bring each and every patient a coloring book for Christmas and this is where is all began! 
Last year she collected over 3000! Please join me again this year by donating coloring books or crayons. Please mail them to me by December 15. OR you can Paypal me and I'll purchase them for you from the Dollar Store so you don't have to pay shipping. If you want to do the Paypal method, contact me through my About Me page and put Coloring Books in the subject line. 

Lets give every child at Children's Hospital in Cincinnati a coloring book of their own for Christmas!

Author Tonya Kappes
PO Box 176488
Ft. Mitchell, Ky 41017

*PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD*

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...