Pages

Painting....what??

Tonight I'm going to be doing something totally out of my norm! I'm going to go Gallery To Go Art Party, one of those paint and wine places with my mom and sister.

Here's the thing. . .
I NEVER COLORED WITHIN THE LINES when I was in school, much less in life! So I'm a bit nervous about trying to paint a picture.



We are supposed to paint this one ----------->
At least I LOVE lemonade! I'll let you know how it goes!

Have you ever been to one of these gallery parties?



Be sure to check out the READER POLL I posted a few days ago! One lucky comment will win a gift card so check it out HERE!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds fun! As long as you have fun that's all that matters! I can't wait to see the results! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound...sound...like fun !! BUT I'm not really good at painting period!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun. We will miss you online tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I've never been to one, never even heard of one. Sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paint and sip places are around our area, but I have not gone to one of the events yet. My daughter did one of these with three of her friends and they had a great time, and came home with a lovely painting od Starry Night to hang on their wall too. Would love to try this as it would be a very relaxing night and all the mess I would make would be left at the location and I wouldn't have to clean it up like I would at home. :) That would be one of the best things wouldn't it??
    Cynthia B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia that is so funny! YES...the mess won't be at my house :) I'm not sure my painting will be worth bringing home.

      Delete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...