Pages

Reader Monday with Book Reviewer FORGET THE HOUSEWORK I'M READING


Happy Monday morning! The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day in Kentucky! I'm excited to have book reviewer Tobi Helton on the blog today!  A year ago, Tobi did a review of my chick-lit novel, Carpe Bead 'em, and I couldn't help but fall in love with her blog (especially since the review was AMAZING!).
I have found that her blog, Forget the Housework, I'm Reading, is a great place for reviews. I have found so many new reads from her. 



Hi!  I’m Tobi I’m on Tonya’s Street Team and I have my own Book Review Blog Forget the Housework, I’m Reading……

I love reading and I started my blog when I found a book that had so MUCH potential and ended too quickly with forgiveness to the male character too easily.  So, I wanted to vent!  In a positive way but had to get it out of my system.  This brought the birth of my first blog Mommy to 3/Book Lover.  As my blog grew and more authors began asking me to read and review their books I worked with my now friend Elizabeth Ann West on creating a more reader friendly and fun blog basing my ratings on how much housework I avoided or neglected during the reading of a book! 

Through my blog and author friends I have gained more and more author friends and non author friends. I love meeting people and talking.  I could talk to a brick wall honestly.

 I support all authors.  Indie, published and the in between.  I thoroughly enjoy reading ROMANCES, romances of all kinds.  However, I can’t do horror, not if you want me to sleep! 

I read by my mood.  If I need a lift in mood, I pick up one of Tonya’s books.  Then there are times when nothing will do but Cowboy romances (my guilty pleasure).  OH and paranormal!  I love all kinds of paranormal. Let’s just say I’m known for my eclectic reading.

Anyway, Thank you Tonya for having me!  I hope to do this again.

Oh....Do you read by your mood?? 



The winner of last Reader Monday blog of Heather Blake's signed novels It Takes A Witch and A Witch Before Dying is. . .SUSIE R.!!! Contact me through the contact tab so I can mail your books to you!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I love this blog entry; I do read by my mood, and I have different fave authors to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...